In this post, you will get to know Vivo Y30G price in Nigeria, it’s features, pros and cons and it’s best alternatives.
Vivo Y30G comes after the release of Vivo X60 Pro.
It has a display size of 6.51 inches and a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
With an OS of Android 11, it uses the Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 processors.
It’s internal memory is 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM.
The main camera is a dual camera setup consisting of 13MP for width and 2MP for depth of photos.
While it’s selfie camera is single i.e. 8MP for width only.
It has a fingerprint sensor which is mounted at it’s rear.
And it’s battery capacity is 5000mAh.
Vivo Y30G price in Nigeria costs ₦87,000.
- Display Size: 6.51 inches
- OS: Android 11
- Processor: Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: 13MP + 2MP
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G
PROS AND CONS
- Uses a recent operating system.
- Has a high internal memory.
- Can be unlocked with fingerprint.
- Charges fast.
- Not water-proof.
- Does not support wireless charging.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Does not have 5G.
1. Oppo Reno5
- Operating System: Android 11.0
- Display Size: 6.4 inch AMOLED capacitive
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Main Camera: 64MP + 8 MP + 2MP + 2 MP
- Selfie Camera: 44 MP
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Battery Capacity: 4220mAh
It costs ₦169,000. Buy Now
2. Infinix Note 8i
- 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM
- HELIO G80 Processor
- 4G LTE
- 5200mAh Battery
- 8MP Selfie + 48MP/2MP/2MP/AI LENS
- 720 x 1640 Resolution
- Side-mounted Fingerprint & Face Unlock
It costs ₦101,000. Buy Now
3. Vivo Y51
- Display Size: 6.53-inch
- Processor: SDM665
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Operating System: Android 10
It costs ₦109,000. Buy Now
Note: Prices are subjected to change prior to buying them.