In this post, you will get to know Nokia 1.4 price in Nigeria, it’s features, pros & cons and it’s best alternatives.
Nokia 1.4 comes following the release of Nokia 5.4.
It has a display size of 6.52 inches.
It’s operating system is Android 10 which is upgradrable to Android 11.
It uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 processor.
It’s internal memory is 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM.
The main camera is a dual camera setup consisting of 8MP + 2MP.
While the selfie camera is single which is 5MP.
It has a fingerprint scanner which is mounted by the side.
And it’s battery capacity is 4000mAh.
Nokia 1.4 price is ₦45,990. Buy Now
- Dual SIM
- Display – 6.51 HD+
- Camera – Rear (8MP/2MP) Front – 5MP
- Memory – 32GB ROM, 2GB RAM
- Battery – 4,000mAh
- OS – Android 10
- 12 month warranty
PROS & CONS
- Has fingerprint scanner.
- Long battery life.
- Comes at an affordable price.
- Large display size.
- Does not have 5G.
- Not good for multi-tasking.
- Does not support wireless charging.
- Not good for gaming.
1. Samsung Galaxy A12
- Display – 6.5inch Infinity-O Display
- Camera – Rear (48MP / 8MP / 2MP/2MP) Front – 13MP
- Memory – 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM (expandable memory)
- Battery – 5,000mAh 15W Fast charging
- Processor – Octa 2.0 GHz
- OS – Android 10
It costs ₦70,300. Buy Now
2. Nokia 2.4
- 6.5″ HD+ 20:9 DISPLAY
- 13MP/2MP dual rear camera+5MP front camera
- 4500mAh Battery Capacity
- Fingerprint scanner
- The Google Assistant
- 32GB ROM/ 2GB RAM
- Android TM 11
- 2 Years Android Upgrades
It costs ₦50,000. Buy Now
3. Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- 6.53-inch IPS LCD display, 720 x 1600 pixels (269 PPI)
- Android 10.0; MIUI 12
- MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, with Micro-SD support
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 5000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
It costs ₦42,275. Buy Now
Nokia 1.4, no doubt is a good phone to buy due to the fact it is affordable i.e. budget-priced.
Apart from that, other excellent features about it includes it’s long battery life, a dedicated sd-card slot, large display size.
And most importantly is it’s fingerprint scanner which saves you the stress of cramming passwords.