In this post, you will get to know iPhone X price in Nigeria, it’s features, pros and cons as well as the best alternatives to it.
iPhone X comes following the release of iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus.
It comes with a 5.8 inches display size.
And it uses an operating system of iOS 11 which can be upgraded to iOS 14.
It’s powered by Apple A11 Bionic processors.
And it comes in 64GB 3GB RAM and 256GB 3GB RAM storage.
It’s main camera is a dual camera setup which consists of two camera lens which are both 12MP.
While it’s selfie camera is 7MP.
It uses various sensors such as Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer etc.
And it’s battery capacity is 2716mAh.
iPhone X price starts at ₦188,400.
- Super Retina HD display
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- HDR display
- 2436 x 1125 True Tone display
- 3D Touch
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture
- iOS 11
- Neural engine
- Embedded M11 motion coprocessor
- Rear Camera: 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Portrait mode
- 64GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM
- Front Camera: 7MP camera
PROS & CONS
- Excellent audio quality.
- It’s water resistant.
- Has Face ID.
- It supports wireless charging.
- No memory card slot.
- Absence of headphone jack.
- No Touch ID.
- It’s battery is non-removable.
- iPhone X 64GB: It has a 64GB storage capacity and it costs ₦188,400. Buy Now
- iPhone X 256GB: It has a 256GB storage capacity and it costs ₦202,700. Buy Now
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- 6.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM
- Rear Camera: Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
It costs ₦140,000. Buy Now
2. iPhone 8 Plus
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution
- Retina HD display
- All-glass and aluminum design, water and dust resistant
- 64GB ROM, 3GB RAM
- 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies
It costs ₦170,300. Buy Now
3. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- 6.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 64GB, 4GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB
- Exynos 8895 Octa procesor
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Android OS, v7.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
It costs ₦145,000. Buy Now
iPhone X is really a great phone from the Apple Company to buy.
What makes it special is the fact it comes with a larger display, powerful processors, and can be charged wirelessly.
And most importantly, it has Face ID which means the phone can be unlocked using facial recognition.
Note: Prices are subjected to change prior to buying them.