In this post, you will get to know iPhone 12 Pro price in Nigeria, it’s features, it’s pros and cons as well as the best alternatives to it.
iPhone 12 Pro is the successor to iPhone 12 manufactured and released by American multinational technology company, Apple Inc.
It comes with a 6.1 Inch Super Retina Display at a screen resolution of 2532 x 1170 pixels.
The memory storage comes in 128GB ROM, 256GB ROM & 512GB ROM.
And it works with a 6GB RAM.
With the A14 Bionic Chip and an operating system of iOS 14, you get to experience an amazing processing power.
It as well has an excellent battery life which can last you over a day.
With it’s three stunning pro-grade triple-camera system features, you get to experience top-notch photography.
It includes a 12MP Wide, 12MP Ultrawide and a 12MP Telephoto for detailed shots.
And when taking photos, you get to choose from six creative lighting effects such as Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, and High‑Key Mono.
Talking about it’s connectivity, it makes use of a 5G connectivity which is super-fast providing you a reliable mobile and internet connection which enables you download heavy files in less time.
As for the battery life, you get to have enough that can last you for over a day.
And it supports wireless charging which enables you get 50% charge within 30 minutes.
iPhone 12 Pro price starts at ₦575,690.
- 6.1-Inch Super Retina XDR Display
- 12MP Rear Camera
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB/ 256GB/ 512GB ROM
- 2815mAh Battery Capacity
- Dust/Water Resistant
- iOS 14
- Apple A14 Bionic Chipset
- Wireless Charging
- 5G Connectivity
PROS & CONS
- Attractive design with excellent finish.
- High definition display.
- Loud stereo speakers.
- Excellent photo/ video quality.
- Fast and easy-to-use iOS.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Absence of 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Chargers/headphones sold separately.
- File management needs improvement.
- Comes at a premium price.
iPhone 12 Pro comes in three storage variants and they include:
- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB: It has a 128GB storage capacity and it costs ₦575,690. Buy Now
- iPhone 12 Pro 256GB: It has a 256GB storage capacity and it costs ₦639,800. Buy Now
- iPhone 12 Pro 512GB: It has a 512GB storage capacity and it costs ₦756,000. Buy Now
If you not really in love with iPhone 12 Pro and you need a similar smartphone to iPhone 12 Pro, you have no worries as we will list the best alternatives to it. We will also list where you can buy them as well.
1. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- Type-C USB
- 5G Connectivity
- 6.8 Inches Display Size
- 25W Wired Charging
- 15W Wireless Charging
- Quad rear camera
- Android 11 OS
- 5NM Processor
- 5000mAh Battery Capacity
- Multiple sensors such as Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall (for flip covers) and Barometer
It costs ₦580,000. Buy Now
2. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Main Display: 6.7“ FHD + Dynamic AMOLED Display
- Screen Resolution: 2636 x 1080 pixels
- Cover Display: 1.1“ Super AMOLED Display
- Selfie Camera: 10MP
- Rear Camera: 12MP
- Memory: 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
- Processor: 7 nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
- Weight: 183 g
Battery: 3,300 mAh (typical) dual battery
It costs ₦529,651. Buy Now
3. Oneplus 8T
- 6.55-Inch Display
- Dual SIM
- Android 11
- 12GB RAM, 256GB ROM
- 48MP + 16MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 16MP Selfie Camera
- Li-Po 4500mAh non-removable
It costs ₦345,000. Buy Now
No doubt the iPhone 12 Pro is a very wonderful product from the Apple Company.
It’s fresh design, great screen display, long battery life, top performance, improved durability, 5G connectivity and lots more you can’t afford to miss.
Truly, if you want a smart phone with top-notch qualities to keep your data safe and secure, then the iPhone 12 Pro is one you did really need to buy.
Note: Prices are subjected to change prior to buying them.