In this post, you will get to know iPhone 12 price in Nigeria, it’s features, pros & cons as well as it’s alternatives incase you consider purchasing other phones similar to it.
Apple iPhone 12 is the successor of the iPhone 11.
And it was released following the need for an improved version of the iPhone series as well as an enhanced user experience.
iPhone 12 price starts at ₦462,999.
iPhone 12 consists of the following features:
- 6.1″ Super Retina XDR display with 2532 x 1170 resolution at 460ppi takes you to the edge.
- And an all-screen OLED with aerospace-grade aluminum edges delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at.
- Also, it’s HDR display is packed with features including True Tone, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, a typical 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 625 nits max brightness (1200 nits with HDR), and fingerprint-resistant oletophobic coating.
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of on-board storage.
- A14 Bionic chip crunches trillions of operations on the Neural Engine, handles shooting in Dolby Vision, is super-efficient for great battery life, and brings the latest augmented-reality (AR) experiences to life.
- iOS 14 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it — including pinned conversations in Messages, redesigned Widgets, and App Clips that let you use a small part of an app to quickly do things like pay for parking or order takeout.
- Dual-camera system features wide and ultra-wide cameras (both shoot 12MP, and up to 4K video at up to 60fps), giving you a level of detail and colour that wasn’t possible before.
- Record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision, edit in Photos or iMovie, then zap it to your TV using AirPlay to see all that colour and detail for a start-to-finish cinematic experience.
- Both cameras have Night mode, which senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautifully vibrant colour.
- Smart HDR 3 with Scene Detection balances all the elements in a shot for rich detail and colour.
- Scene Detection uses machine-learning to recognise scenes, then adjusts sharpness, colour and white balance where needed.
- 5G on iPhone is super-fast, so you can download movies on the fly, stream higher-quality video, or FaceTime in HD over cellular with lots less lag.
- Up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands.
- Wi‑Fi 6 with MIMO is backwards-compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions.
- Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone (note: iPhone 12 is not compatible with existing micro‑SIM cards).
- Bluetooth 5.0 gives you compatibility with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- MagSafe means everything just clicks.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you plenty of battery life.
- MagSafe accessories let everything just click into place, and magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging.
- Lets you use MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W and Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W, as well as charging via USB to computer system or power adapter.
- Fast-charge capable can get you up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with a 20W adapter or higher (sold separately).
- Face ID data doesn’t leave your iPhone, and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else.
- iOS shows you an app’s privacy practices before you download it.
- When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn’t shared with merchants.
PROS & CONS
- Appealing design with superb appearance.
- Wonderful OLED screen.
- Powerful loudspeakers with excellent audio quality.
- Superb photo quality both day and night.
- Comes with apple ioS 14 which is fast and easy to use and is 5G enabled.
- Chargers and headphones are not included in the box.
- Absence of high refresh rate screen.
- Battery life last less than iPhone 11.
- iOS file management requires development.
- No Touch ID.
iPhone 12 comes in three storage variants depending on your needs. They are:
- iPhone 12 64GB: It has a 64GB storage capacity and it costs ₦462,999. Buy Now
- iPhone 12 128GB: It has a 128GB storage capacity and it costs ₦484,999. Buy Now
- iPhone 12 256GB: It has a 256GB storage capacity and it costs ₦600,000. Buy Now
Just in case you need a phone similar to iPhone 12 i.e. an alternative, you need not worry as we have got you covered with the best alternatives to iPhone 12 as well as where you can purchase them.
1. Samsung Galaxy s20
- Screen Size : 6.2-Inch Display
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM
- OS: Android 10.0
- Camera: (12MP + 64MP + 12MP) + 10MP
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Network: 4G
- Battery: 4,000mAh
It costs ₦390,000. Buy Now
2. Samsung Galaxy s20 Ultra
- Memory: 12GB RAM, 128GB ROM
- OS: Android 10.0
- Camera: (12MP + 64MP + 12MP + 0.3MP)+(10MP)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Network: 4G
It costs ₦469,440. Buy Now
3. iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Memory: (4GB ROM, 256GB RAM)
- Display: 6.5-Inch Super Retina XDR display
- Camera: 12MP Selfie, 12MP Tripple Rear Cameras
- iOS: 13
- Face Unlock
- A13 Bionic chip Processor
It costs ₦560,000. Buy Now
Though the iPhone 12 price might not be pocket-friendly, overall, the iPhone 12 is a great product from the Apple Company.
And it’s benefits are of great significance to our daily lives in Nigeria from it being one of the first phones to have a 5G to it’s amazing cameras that enable you take awesome pictures both day and night.
As well as it’s storage capacity that comes in various variants that helps store large volumes of files.
Hence, this phone is an amazing phone for the Nigerian populace.
Note: Prices are subjected to change prior to buying them.