In this post, you will get to know Google Pixel 5 price, it’s features, pros and cons and the best alternatives to it.
Google Pixel 5 is an Android smartphone from the Google Pixel product line which comes as the successor to Google Pixel 4.
It comes with a 6-Inch High Definition Display plus an OLED screen which delivers visuals in sharp and vivid colours, whether you are browsing the internet, playing games, streaming movies or checking your mail.
You also get up to 90Hz refresh rate which gives you smooth, fluid motion for watching sports and gaming.
It runs on Android 11 OS giving you seamless access to a range of apps and features.
Then, it has 128GB of built-in storage capacity which provides you with plenty of space for your contacts, photos, games and more.
And it has a RAM of 8GB.
It uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor and a Qualcomm Adreno 620 graphics card that delivers outstanding performance to run a range of applications simultaneously.
It’s rear camera setup is a dual camera lens of 12.2 MP for wide shots and 16 MP for ultrawide shots.
While it’s selfie camera setup is a single camera lens of 8MP for wide shots only.
It uses a 5G connectivity network and a 5G hotspot powerful enough to keep multiple devices connected at once.
It’s battery capacity is 4080mAh which can last up to 48 hours on a single charge in Extreme Battery Saver mode (based on your usage).
It has a wireless charging feature.
And with it’s Battery Share feature, you can even use reverse wireless charging to boost other Qi-certified devices.
It’s other features includes Titan M security chip, Pixel Imprint fingerprint sensor and Google Play Protect for anti-malware protect your phone for added security.
And with it’s dust and water resistance, so you don’t have to worry as much about getting your phone wet.
Google Pixel 5 price is $629.10.
You can buy it here.
It’s features include:
- 6-Inch HD+ OLED Screen Display.
- 90Hz Refresh Rate.
- 128GB ROM.
- 8GB RAM.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-core Processor.
- Qualcomm Adreno 620 Graphics Card.
- 16MP + 12.2MP Rear Camera.
- 8MP Selfie Camera.
- 5G Connectivity.
- 4080mAh Battery Capacity.
- Android 11 Operating System.
- Dust and Water-resistant.
- Pixel Imprint Fingerprint Sensor.
PROS & CONS
- Excellent audio quality.
- Superb battery performance.
- Has wireless charging.
- It’s water-proof and dust-proof.
- Has fingerprint sensor.
- Limited to a 128GB storage variant.
- Battery is non-removable.
- No 3.5mm audio jack.
- Has no external memory slot.
- Does not have face unlock.
Best alternatives to Google Pixel 5 includes:
1. Oneplus 8T
- Warp Charge 65 – All it takes is a short charge to get you ready for your day.
- 120Hz Fluid Display – Experience a 6.55” ultra-smooth display, with stunning color accuracy.
- 48 MP Quad Camera – Shoot brilliant photos and videos with the 48 MP main camera, a sweeping 16 MP Ultra-Wide-Angle Camera, a 5 MP Macro Lens for portrait mode, and an all-new Monochrome Lens.
- 5G Connectivity.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- 256GB ROM.
- 12GB RAM.
It costs $689. You can buy it here.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Display: 6.5-inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB (MicroSD up to 1TB)
- Main Camera: Triple: 12 MP + 8 MP + 12 MP
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP
- Operating System: Android 10
- Battery Capacity: 4500 mAh
- Reverse wireless charging: 4.5W
It costs $552.50. You can buy it here.
3. Apple iPhone 12 128GB
- 6.1″ Super Retina XDR display
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- A14 Bionic chip
- iOS 14
- Dual 12MP rear camera
- Single 12MP TrueDepth front camera
- 5G Connectivity
It costs $879. You can buy here.
4. Huawei P30 Pro 128GB
- 6.47-inches display size
- 128GB ROM
- 8GB RAM
- Android 9.0 OS
- Dust/water resistant
- 4200mAh battery capacity
- Quad rear camera setup
- Single selfie camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Wireless charging
It costs $614.99. You can buy it here.
5. LG Velvet 5G
- 6.8-Inch OLED Full Vision Display
- 4300mAh Battery Capacity
- Wireless/ Fast Charging
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 128GB ROM
- 6GB RAM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G Octa-Core Processor
- Triple Rear Cameras: 48MP Standard + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 5MP Depth
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Dust/Water resistant
- 5G has limited availability. Will not work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Boost.
It costs $375.95. You can buy it here.
Concluding this post, we would say Google Pixel 5 is one of the best smartphones one can get below $1000 for such amazing features it offers.
Currently, it’s the best Pixel from the Google Pixel product line.
With it’s high quality cameras, excellent battery life, high memory storage and processor speed among others, we did say the Google Pixel 5 is one of the best smartphones one could buy for themselves.
Note: Prices are subjected to change prior to buying them.